The Saturdays + Glamoholic Magazine Teaser. (x)
THE SATS AT THE ROXY
- 3 hours waiting for them to come out and totally worth it! They were literally right in front of me. I was so nervous that I was shaking and couldn’t smile completely (pretty sure the camera captured THAT). They were absolutely beautiful and looked like dolls! Vanessa is sooo beautiful, her eyes are soo pretty. Rochelle was gorgeous and her outfit was the best! Mollie was so fit and sweet, her hair and smile! Una’s eyes and dress color were pretty! Mollie looked at me, smiled, and shook my hand and I was just about ready to die and then Rochelle does it as well! As Vanessa sang she looked right at me and smiled a big smile and we just smile for what seemed like forever! haha I didn’t know what to do so I just smiled even bigger and one of the girls I just met looked at me and we laughed at my ridiculousness (and of course the fact that she looked at me). I was too embarrassed to shake her hand unfortunately.
- The moment they came on stage, there was a blast of different smells, like their perfumes and stuff. They looked absolutely perfect and my mom couldn’t help taking pictures of their outfits and shoes (
of course she would). I’m pretty sure my mom freaked Vanessa out because my mom was staring at her/admiring her and Nessi looked down to smile at her, but then looking at my mom’s slightly creepy look at her, she nervously turned away haha
best partwas in the end when they performed “All Fired Up” and the confetti went off. I guess they didn’t plan that bit b/c they jumped and screamed when they went off. It was hysterical and I couldn’t stop laughing.
- They looked way prettier in person, really different. They’re actually VERY skinny/thin in comparison to what they look like on camera. They’re GORGEOUS! Love them so much.
- It was sad that Frankie wasn’t there but it’s understandable.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA!
- P.S. I couldn’t help taking the set list on the floor, which is what you see on the picture ;D